Recruiting and Planning is Well Underway for the 5th Class of the Sprint & DFA Corporate Accelerator Program
The program has had amazing companies come through the doors of the facility located in the Crossroads Arts District and the two corporate sponsors are excited to welcome all new companies to experience the program and the great resources of Kansas City!
The 2018 program will again be focused on corporate engagement. That model allows the program to recruit companies that directly address the strategic needs of each corporate sponsors.
Sprint is once again the title sponsor of the program. This year, the Sprint IoT team will be partnering to help find and grow great companies that address some of their strategic needs.
And as they announced at the 2017 Sprint Accelerator Demo Day, Dairy Farmers of America is back again looking for companies focused on AgTech. In addition, this year they’ve expanded their focus and are also looking to find dairy-based-food companies as well.
Here’s a breakdown of what our current sponsors are looking for:
- Categories: automotive, autonomous, asset tracking and location-based-services.
- Possible crossover areas: Healthcare, Wearables
- Categories: automation, automotive, energy, cybersecurity, call center, insurance and smart cities.
- This is the software side of automation. Automatic detection of events and alerts/responses can provide customers with ability to respond automatically – limiting or eliminating loss.
- Categories: automotive, energy, cybersecurity, call center, insurance and smart cities.
- This is the physical/hardware side of automation. Automatic detection of events and alerts/responses can provide customers with ability to respond automatically – limiting or eliminating loss
- Related to any portion of the dairy value chain
- product testing
- data management
- herd health and management
- supply chain optimization
- Dairy-focused or dairy-based
- Not a requirement that the product is exclusively dairy, but dairy must be a primary ingredient.
Find the latest news from the accelerator on Twitter @sprintaccel. IIf you have a company that would like to apply, you can find the applications HERE!