Collaborate2Cure is a program designed to
stimulate regional scientific collaboration
…and develop innovative ways to solve scientific problems.
1) What problem are you trying to solve?
2) What unique approach/technology are you applying to the problem?
3) What results have you collected?
4) What types of collaboration might you be interested in developing?
5) What problems do you need solved?
Two 15 minute presentations and Q&A
or virtually using ZOOM.
Who is invited:
Anyone and Everyone – Scientists, clinicians, entrepreneurs, students and anyone interested in learning, contributing and collaborating
Define a scientific problem or challenge then identify an incentive for collaboration