Collaborate2Cure is a program designed to
stimulate regional scientific collaboration
…and develop innovative ways to solve scientific problems.
Topic: Clinical Outcomes and Value-Based Care
1) What problem are you trying to solve?
2) What unique approach/technology are you applying to the problem?
3) What results have you collected?
4) What types of collaboration might you be interested in developing?
5) What problems do you need solved?
The series will start on Thursday, May 10
Networking to follow
Kauffman Foundation Conference Center
or virtually using ZOOM.
Who is invited:
Anyone and Everyone – Scientists, clinicians, entrepreneurs, students and anyone interested in learning, contributing and collaborating
Define a scientific problem or challenge then identify an incentive for collaboration